Find a Supper Club

Find out where and when is your local underground restaurant/pop up/supper club

General Conversation (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Secret Stirrings goes Live!

Re my message yesterday the first blog posting is now live.  Please have a read and let me know what you think: www.secretstirrings.blogspo

Started by Fiona Bennett

0 Apr 18, 2012

Introducing "Secret Stirrings"

Hello all!  I am about to start blogging about my journey in setting up my supper club "Secret Stirrings".  Having followed msmarmitelover…

Started by Fiona Bennett

1 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by msmarmitelover

Do you have to be young and trendy to visit a supper club or pop up?

A journalist friend just asked me this. Of course not I said. I have guests of all different ages. There are probably some in the East of L…

Started by msmarmitelover

11 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Hari Covert

Quick Question

Hello Again!   Can someone please tell us how we get rid of the Chef Hat on our profile photo? Love, Cheryl + Tess

Started by Hush...Supper Club

0 Mar 22, 2012

Our First Supper Club!

We hosted our first supper club on 16th March with 25 guests in a beautiful villa in our home town of Villefranche sur mer (French Riviera)…

Started by Hush...Supper Club

0 Mar 22, 2012

great website!

hello and sorry for my bad english, i just wanted to say Bravo and Thanks to MsMarmite and those you did this beautyfull and usefull page,…

Started by Cuisine Secrete

3 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by The Spice Club

Supper Clubin Merseyside?

Hi, I have joined this site after reading about it in Octobers Woman and Home magazine and wondered if there are any Supper Clubs in the Li…

Started by Gill Redmond

0 Oct 4, 2011

How do I get to add my supperclub to this website?

Hi   I'd like to add chai louge supperclub edinburgh to website, how do I go about doing it? Or is there someone I can email with the detai…

Started by Chai Lounge

2 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Chai Lounge

Want to run a pop-up cafe next Wednesday 31st August?

Hi there,  Is anyone interested in taking my spot running a pop-up cafe at the Alternative Living Fair in Camden Market next Wednesday even…

Started by foodrambler

0 Aug 26, 2011

Somerset - Devon

Anyone living on the Somerset - Devon border thinking of starting a Supper club? We would be interested in joining in

Started by Pam Elson

2 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Pam Elson

RSS

© 2024   Created by msmarmitelover.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service