Find a Supper Club

Find out where and when is your local underground restaurant/pop up/supper club

Hints and Tips (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

are humble surroundings ok for a new teaclub...

I have just joined ..looks great... looking at photos on here and net has made me  unsure re my new  teaclub  .house is clean and tidy ( or…

Started by Sam Taylor

14 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Vintage Afternoon Teas

Promoting your supper club.

Hi All, I've started organising my first two supperclub events in Edinburgh. I've started a blog. And I've told some friends but I'm not ge…

Started by My home supper club

10 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by RONALD DEAKIN

Insurance for running a Supper Club

What type of Insurance do you need to run a supper club in London?

Started by Karine Baldry

2 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Karine Baldry

To dine with your guests or not to dine with them. That is the question. Thoughts?

To dine with your guests or not to dine with them. That is the question. Thoughts? I can see pros and cons either way. Any experiences a…

Started by Paul Daly

6 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Paul Daly

Dinner for staff

Hi everyone,   I am very excited to be launching TheDL Supper Club on December 2.  I have a couple of questions.  I have hired a DJ and a h…

Started by Lee Torain

0 Nov 14, 2011

Twitter

Hi there,   We have just started up a supper club and are having our third evening this month, does anyone have any tips on how to promote…

Started by Foodworkshop Supper Club

2 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Emmie

Supper club virgin!

Dear fellow supper clubbers, I am in the process of organising my first supper club at honeypot house and would like some advice please.  M…

Started by Kelly Glithro

7 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Kelly Glithro

Pot Luck Supper Club

I'm intrigued by the idea of a pot luck supper club, where guests bring their own dishes ( probably based on a theme). I'm planning on havi…

Started by the hungry sparrow

1 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by msmarmitelover

Public Liability Insurance

Hi Everyone.   I'm trying to buy public liability insurance online and am bewildered by the options available. Can anyone recommend an insu…

Started by My home supper club

2 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Simon Robinson

Celebrating Local Community through Food

Hi Everyone out there,   I'm not (yet) the host of a supperclub, but I am trying to be.  And I would love any advice or feedback on our con…

Started by Mollie Stephenson

0 Jul 16, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by msmarmitelover.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service