Find a Supper Club

Find out where and when is your local underground restaurant/pop up/supper club

Recipes (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can I get a good website

Hello Eeryone,   I am at the beginning of my "Supper Club Journey" and would like to set up my own website. However, I seem to have difficu…

Started by Small Aubergine

4 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Linda Elisha

Just Started My Blog!

I've just started my blog.  It's the 1st step in setting up my Passion4Puddings Supper Club. http://passion4puddingssupperclub.blogspot.co.…

Started by Sarah Hunt

0 May 31, 2012

Secret Stirrings Ethos

My visit to a vintage bazaar in Somerset yesterday got me thinking - running and enjoying supper clubbing is a mindset that goes hand in ha…

Started by Fiona Bennett

2 May 13, 2012
Reply by msmarmitelover

Ethical Highland beef

I'm a small scale Highland beef producer. My beef is grass fed, high welfare and hung for at least three weeks. I offer a nationwide delive…

Started by Emma Armstrong

0 Mar 9, 2012

Dog in the kitchen!

What is the position when hosting a dinner party, if a dog has access to the home/kitchen?  Does it cause problems with health or are peopl…

Started by J Wilks

6 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by J Wilks

Hot & spicy Food

16th January is International Hot & Spicy Day. Is anyone doing anything to celebrate that day? If you are from the UK have you come acr…

Started by Paulette Francique

3 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by msmarmitelover

supper club in a foodie dessert

I'm dithering about like you wouldn't believe! I live in Stafford, a town not known for it's buzzing food scene I have to say! I'm a cate…

Started by Karen Kemp

2 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Karen Kemp

lime and chipotle popcorn!

Hi all - i ahve just tried the above mentioned nibbles recipe from the supper club book - but i'm not getting it..? I don't understand the…

Started by HomeGrown

2 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by HomeGrown

Lemon Curd & Blueberry Cake Recipe

I found this recipe in the Good Food Magazine last year, and it has just been found within my hundreds of recipes...I feel inspired to ma…

Started by The Secluded Tea Party

0 Apr 12, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by msmarmitelover.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service