Find a Supper Club

Find out where and when is your local underground restaurant/pop up/supper club

I run with a friend a monthly pop up in a church hall. My friend has contacted the local council and has been informed that we need to be inspected and have high level food hygiene certs (level 3 i think) we both have level 2 and pub lib insurance through simply business. The kitchen at the church hall operates a kitchen on weekdays which has a rating of 4. We don't want to undermine them. Is this a requirement and has anyone else come across this? 



Pontypridd Pop Up

Views: 408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Richard,

Sorry I am very late to this discussion. 

It is not legally necessary to have food hygiene certificates, many people in restaurants don't. But I recommend it. I have level 2.

I would also recommend public liability insurance through Simply Business as they understand popups and supper clubs.

The Kitchen has a different kind of rating I think, 'scores on doors'. You will not be undermining them.

Hope this helps


Does anyone have any further info on the rules and regs of supper clubs ? Thanks Gini T


© 2019   Created by msmarmitelover.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service