It's carnival!!! The most colourful and exciting weekend of the year is almost there and we warming up for a full celebration with music, costumes and good food.
To get in the carnival mood, we're cooking up a tropical storm with a "Caribbean Carnival Feast".
Come feast with us on Friday 23rd August 2013 at 7.30 and get a taste of a menu that will get you "feeling hot hot hot"!!
We'll start with our signature Ti Punch a traditional Creole rum cocktail served with Homemade plantain crisps with Creole bean dip.
Then comes the real deal!
- Saltfish chiquetaile - juicy mix of shredded salted cod with lime, plum tomatoes, herbs and scotch bonnet chili
- Coconut Souskay - a fresh coconut slaw with chili and ginger
- Crabe Farci - fresh crab meat cooked with a mix of herbs and spices in their shell
- Pork colombo - A five spices curry with juicy aubergines, yam and sweet potatoes
- Coconut and mango rice
- Selection of fried tropical fish - snapper, parrot fish and more with their onions/scotch bonnet garland and served with sauce chien (traditional spicy sauce)
- Creole pumpkin mash - creamy mash with juicy bacon and served with cassava flour.
- Banana pie with homemade coconut cream
- "Café gourmand" or "Thé Gourmand" - choose between a cup of very rare Guadeloupe coffee or sorrel tea with surprise mini-sweets
Authentic Creole food, great company and good music for 25£ - BYOB
Menu is subject to change, but we always substitute with something even more scrumptious! exciting delights for you to try!*
Add a Comment