i'm very pleased to share the new menu for the n15 tea party that's happening on the 22nd of may at 2pm. so come along, meet new and interesting people, savour the home baking, listen to great music, have a nosy around a strangers house (let's not kid ourselves, it's definitely part of the attraction of a supper club!) and come away relaxed, inspired and full to the brim with tea and treats.
• a complimentary glass of pink fizz
• as always there will be bottomless pots of earl grey and english breakfast tea (a selection of herbal teas available)
• cheese and red onion tartlets
• scones with whipped cream and jam
• banana bread, biscuits and apple cake
suggested donation is £15.
this time, instead of the book swap, we are going to do a recipe swap - so write out your favourite recipe and bring it along to swap with another guest!
email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Add a Comment