We are still here! Although it has taken a while to get out of the post Xmas splurge, we are devising a NEW exciting menu for all those curious diners out there wanting a taste of true homecooked Maurtian food.
From French to Chinese to Indian Influences that make up Mauritian Cuisine.. These cuisines do constantly appear on the same menu in Mauritius, if not in the same plate! Thus positioning it among the exotic cuisines offering the most variety.
And this is one reason why Yummy Choo has at heart its preservation and endeavours to making it better known, especially to those visitors who would enjoy discovering..
So COME and DISCOVER..
* Gateaux Ariolle (Crispy, Yam Fritters)
* Boulettes (Steamed dumpling balls)
* Garlic Water/Fresh Chilli Sauce
Mains (Creole/French/Indian-Mauritian influenced dishes)
* Daube- European/French slow braised dish, in tomato, coriander, herbs & chilli
* Vindaye- Indian/Mauritian
* Briani- Muslim/Mauritian
* Creole Curry
* Veg Sides & Accompaniments (Chutney/Chilli/Satini)
Suprise Dessert & Chai
As always BYOB!
Our menu usually contains meat and fish, may include dairy, nuts and wheat. Please contact us (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) before booking if you have any food allergies or dietary requirements.
Add a Comment