Casa Ali ~ Love and more Love - the supper club resumes its gatherings into 2013 with the first of its lunches on 10th February. Eating with a difference… a six course vegetarian menu, soul-warming ingredients to ward off the winter blues with an intimate gathering of eight guests. And you get to be photographed by Ali Zaidi with a custom made ring light!!
You can view his work on http://alizaidiarts.com/photography/people-portraiture/
£32 per person, BYO
Tickets at http://www.wegottickets.com/event/204613
Address will be automatically mailed out on purchase of tickets.
▪ MIXED LENTIL SOUP WITH CRISPED GINGER AND TOASTED SEEDS
▪ SEARED PLANTAIN, SPICY BEETROOT WITH KIWI
▪ POTATO PATTIES, RED CABBAGE AND LABNE
▪ RICE, PEAS, POMEGRANATE
▪ AUBERGINE, BARLEY AND SPINACH WITH LIME
▪ BLACK STICKY RICE PUDDING, CANDIED ORANGES, COCONUT CREAM
▪ + A SURPRISE ...WHAT EVER TAKES MY FANCY ON THE DAY
The venue is a ten minute walk from Norwood Junction, London SE25 and Norwood Junction is itself only 11 minutes away from London Bridge. There is free parking available in the street.
You can view the album of the dinner from the 14 december on my FB page here
Example of ring light portraits © Ali Zaidi
Add a Comment