Very friendly. Great guests. It's always a fun social night with lots of lovely food and laughter at our Saturday Night Supper Club for Foodies. And at this supperclub we offer you a lovely seven course Spring tasting menu.
Your night will start with a champagne cocktail and nibblies. In between chatting and getting to know everyone you'll munch away on seven fabulous courses including finishing up with fresh mint tea and a wee petit treat. Courses might or might not include the following. We reserve the right to be fickle...
* Cocktail St Germain - Elderflower, mint and bubbles served with caramelised onion, speck and artichoke puree crostini.
* Coconut, Saffron, Red Lentil Soupette with Pork, Raisin + nut Cigar.
* Buratta with Chilli, Mint, Lemon and Balsamic Reduction.
* Vermicelli Glass Noodles, Peanuts, Spicy Chicken, Wasabi Mayo, Coriander Pistou, Frizzy Noodles.
* Mini Iman Biyaldi, Spiced Cous Cous, Chermoula, Lamb, Almonds, Pomegranite.
* Warm little Orange and Almond cakes, Rhubarb, Homemade honeycomb, Persian Fairy Floss and our very own icecream.
* Fennel and Chocolate Macaroons & Fresh Mint Tea.
Suggested donation is £40. Book your place here:
See reviews from previous guestshere
Add a Comment