Our next, and last monthly, supperclub dinner is planned for 27 November 2010! We are thinking of serving...:
* Prosecco and stuzzichini including our famous fried sage leaves, if they look good at the market!
* Selection of antipasti including crostini and affitati (cold meats)
* Polenta with a sauce made from local wild boar
* Zucchini al funghetto - "courgettes prepared like mushrooms" with the wild herb nipitella if we can forage it
* Selection of pecorino cheeses, bitter honeys and Cinzia's homemade marmalades
* Dessert - TBD
Bookings are available on EVENTBRITE and the suggested donation is £35 per person. Please bring your own wine! Details and directions will be sent the week prior to the event.