Tucked away at a secret Notting Hill address you’ll find the perfect solution to your Saturday night excess or pre-Monday blues in the form of The Sunday Lunch Club. What started off as a bunch of friends getting through their hangovers with the help of a roast, is now a new event for foodie fans - the atmosphere however remains as laid-back and home-cooked as it was all those years ago.
Your afternoon kicks off with a killer Bloody Mary enjoyed on the spacious balcony overlooking West London’s rooftops or by the fire getting to know your fellow Lunch Clubbers. You’ll then take your place around the hearty dining table to enjoy a good old-fashioned Sunday roast, just like your Mum used to make. We’ll carve at the table and you’ll help yourself to an array of veg and plenty of gravy. If you fancy seconds don’t be shy, there will be ample to go around - but do remember to save room for the traditional pudding which will invariably involve ice-cream or custard, or both. For those with a savoury tooth, cheese is on the menu too.
Finally, you’ll finish off with tea or fresh coffee and a ‘wafer thin mint’. Expect to go home full, smiling, relaxed and maybe with a few more friends than you arrived with.
Menu - 14th November.pdf
Sunday Lunch Club need to know facts:
· Location details will be revealed 48 hours prior to event.
· The venue is on the 5th floor and there is no lift. (It’s much easier going down on a full stomach than up on an empty one!)
· Unfortunately there is no vegetarian option, this is more of a meat-lover’s dream.
· This is a home restaurant and as such the atmosphere will be a more relaxed and informal experience.
· Please arrive by 1.30pm as lunch will be on the table at approximately 2pm.
· Still and sparkling water will be available but please bring own wine and any other alcoholic drinks you fancy.
· As ingredients will have been bought, no refund can be given if cancelation occurs less than 72 hours prior to thee event.
· Tickets are £25 per head.
Contact on: email@example.com
Add a Comment
Secret Sunday Lunch Club has decided to hide the list of guests.