Tucked away at a secret Notting Hill address you’ll find the perfect solution to your Saturday night excess or pre-Monday blues in the form of The Sunday Lunch Club. What started off as a bunch of friends getting through their hangovers with the help of a roast, is now a regular event for foodie fans although the atmosphere remains as laid-back and home-cooked as it was all those years ago.
We’ll start with a glass or several of Mulled Wine and a few nibbles enjoyed by the fire or on the spacious balcony overlooking West London’s rooftops. You’ll then take your place around the big dining table to enjoy a friendly meal getting to know your fellow Lunch Clubbers.
Menu - 12th December.pdf
Sunday Lunch Club need to know facts:
• Location details will be revealed 48 hours prior to event.
• The venue is on the 5th floor and there is no lift. (It’s much easier going down on a full stomach than up on an empty one!)
• Unfortunately there is no vegetarian option, this is more of a meat-lover’s dream.
• This is a home restaurant and as such the atmosphere will be a more relaxed and informal experience.
• Please arrive by 2.30pm as lunch will be on the table at approximately 3pm.
• Still and sparkling water will be available but please bring own wine and any other alcoholic drinks you fancy.
• As ingredients will have been bought, no refund can be given if cancelation occurs less than 72 hours prior to thee event.
• Tickets are £25 per head.
Contact on: email@example.com
Add a Comment
Secret Sunday Lunch Club has decided to hide the list of guests.