Casa Ali ~ Love and more Love - the supper club resumes its gatherings into 2013 with a Valentine special on 14th February. A perfect way to celebrate it... eating with a difference and dine in style… a seven course menu prepared with love and more love. And the guests get a unique photo session with Ali Zaidi as well as a foot massage to end the evening.
You can view his work on http://alizaidiarts.com/photography/people-portraiture/
£32 per person, BYO
Tickets can be purchased here
* MIXED LENTIL SOUP WITH CRISPED GINGER AND TOASTED SEEDS
* SEARED PLANTAIN, SPICY BEETROOT WITH KIWI
* POTATO PATTIES, RED CABBAGE AND LABNE
* SCALLOPS, MUSHROOMS, PUMPKIN, LOTUS ROOT
* MEAT BALLS, ORANGES, PUMPKIN SEEDS
* RICE WITH POMEGRANTE SEEDS
* CANDIED CARROTS, ICE CREAM AND NUTMEG
* + A SURPRISE …WHAT EVER TAKES MY FANCY ON THE DAY
The venue is a ten minute walk from Norwood Junction, London SE25 and Norwood Junction is itself only 11 minutes away from London Bridge. There is free parking available in the street.
You can view the album of the dinner from the 14 december on my FB page here
Add a Comment