Find a Supper Club

Find out where and when is your local underground restaurant/pop up/supper club

The Secluded Tea Party's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"7/8 is a really good turn out... Think about how you are advertising these? It's wor…"

The Secluded Tea Party replied Aug 2, 2011 to Unfilled places at an event

7 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by The Secluded Tea Party

"Well done that is great news, 6 paying guests and a late leave... You must be so ple…"

The Secluded Tea Party replied Jun 28, 2011 to And How was it for you?

4 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Fusion Supper Club

"It's really easy to get carried away with the recipes and the taste testing and then…"

The Secluded Tea Party replied Jun 24, 2011 to What made you start up your own supperclub?

7 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Hidden Tearoom

"This is all really helpful : ) It gets easier the more you do.. But Easter Tea Party…"

The Secluded Tea Party replied May 19, 2011 to "Hello/Goodbye" Etiquette

10 May 19, 2011

"Well done Aoife, I read your blog and it has made me crave a Sunday Roast... a rare…"

The Secluded Tea Party replied May 19, 2011 to are humble surroundings ok for a new teaclub...

14 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Vintage Afternoon Teas

"I also think the venue, so long as it is clean and tidy matters, but not as much as…"

The Secluded Tea Party replied May 14, 2011 to are humble surroundings ok for a new teaclub...

14 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Vintage Afternoon Teas

"I won't be staying in London as saving pennies... BUT we are driving down, so no rus…"

The Secluded Tea Party replied May 4, 2011 to Who is coming to The Underground Night Market?....

6 May 4, 2011

"Excellent! Sounds great! Can't wait to meet you : )"

The Secluded Tea Party replied May 3, 2011 to Who is coming to The Underground Night Market?....

6 May 4, 2011

"The Top Two for me are also Facebook & Twitter... And this Supperclub group...I…"

The Secluded Tea Party replied Apr 26, 2011 to Promoting your supper club.

10 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by RONALD DEAKIN

"Wow. You Hosts with kids are just amazing!... I find it hard enough work with the pu…"

The Secluded Tea Party replied Apr 26, 2011 to Managing children and a supper club

10 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Hidden Tearoom

RSS

© 2024   Created by msmarmitelover.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service