Find a Supper Club

Find out where and when is your local underground restaurant/pop up/supper club

Vintage Afternoon Teas's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I've added my twopenneth but it'll probably be deleted because I'm not used to…"

Vintage Afternoon Teas replied Mar 12, 2013 to IMPORTANT FOR US ALL - please read

10 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by a new friend

"Hi, can recommend Kerstin's Supperclub book which is a good "how to" starter guide.…"

Vintage Afternoon Teas replied Jan 13, 2013 to Being new to this exciting type of food biz i am still worried about the legalities compared to a high st restaurant or cafe.

3 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Sienna H

"I don't think so at all. I had the Mayor at one of my afternoon teas, everyone thoug…"

Vintage Afternoon Teas replied Jan 7, 2013 to Supper with a vicar?

4 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Vintage Afternoon Teas

"Hi Sam, just seen the date on yr original post! What you've done sounds amazing in i…"

Vintage Afternoon Teas replied Feb 15, 2012 to are humble surroundings ok for a new teaclub...

14 Feb 15, 2012

"I'd start small, with maybe eight people. I tend to use a friend to help when I have…"

Vintage Afternoon Teas replied Feb 15, 2012 to are humble surroundings ok for a new teaclub...

14 Feb 15, 2012

"I'm doing afternoon tea at 2pm on a Sunday afternoon and how it seems to work is: th…"

Vintage Afternoon Teas replied Feb 15, 2012 to Managing children and a supper club

10 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Hidden Tearoom

"Hi Paul,  I'm serving afternoon tea rather than supper. I don't set myself a place w…"

Vintage Afternoon Teas replied Jan 6, 2012 to To dine with your guests or not to dine with them. That is the question. Thoughts?

6 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Paul Daly

"Hi Hazel,   I've started a monthly secret afternoon tea room in South Manchester, jo…"

Vintage Afternoon Teas replied Jul 13, 2011 to Supper club events in manchester

7 Jul 13, 2011

"Hi Aoife, my first event was planned for the day of the royal wedding and I thought…"

Vintage Afternoon Teas replied Jun 9, 2011 to Unfilled places at an event

7 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by The Secluded Tea Party

"Hi there, I have been to the spice club and it's lovely, well worth a visit. Good fo…"

Vintage Afternoon Teas replied Mar 31, 2011 to Supper club events in manchester

7 Jul 13, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by msmarmitelover.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service